Terms of Service
By booking the Services of Kim Forrester (“Kim”) you (also known as “the Client”) are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
Kim makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered by her. By booking Kim’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all consultations and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Kim’s consultations are not a replacement for professional legal, financial, medical, psychological, relationship, or business advice. You agree to be solely liable for any and all decisions you make after your consultation/s with Kim, and you agree to seek advice from a certified legal, financial, medical, psychological, relationship, business, or any other relevant professional when appropriate.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of Kim, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of Kim’s consultations is to empower the Client through advice, support, and guidance. If you are seeking a purely predictive consultation or one that incorporates spells, incantations, rituals, or spiritual healing of any type, you may wish to contact a different practitioner.
2. Kim will provide guidance and advice to the best of her ability, will conduct the consultation with honesty and openness, and if she cannot provide clear advice she will tell you that.
3. Kim will keep everything the Client says and everything that is revealed in a consultation 100% confidential unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. Kim’s consultations are non-judgmental, and she welcomes clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
5. Kim will not offer information that infringes on the privacy of anyone not personally attending the consultation, nor will she provide consultations for anyone under 18 years old without express parental/guardian permission.
6. Kim will strive to give the Client positive direction, guidance, and support to help them find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. Kim reserves the right to refuse to provide answers for a question that she feels she cannot answer, a topic she is not qualified to provide advice on, or any question or topic that goes against this Code of Ethics.